On January 18th. Good Morning Prayer



January 18, 2022

 

Good Morning Prayer

 

Dear God,

Glory to You, O Lord!

Glory, glory!

Full of Your zeal, come Holy Spirit!

Bless my family, my friends, birthday boys and girls

 and for whom I am bound to pray

I thank you for always being by my side giving me the desires of my heart

In my everyday tasks – big or little, You are there

When I sit or stand, You are there

When I laugh or cry, You are there

I can’t count Thy ways You have cared for me and gave me joy

I know I have disobeyed you many times

Fell into frailties and

Maybe, even denied You -

But You never left.  You are always there

Now, for the rest of my days, and forever. 

You are my refuge.  You are our refuge.

Dear Jesus, we love You. Amen.

 

Glory be to the Father, to the Son and to the Holy Spirit

As it was in the beginning, now and will be forever. Amen.

Send O Lord, holy apostles into Your church.

Holy angels and Saints, pray for us!

/rosevoc. 9:30AM

 

Comments