Good Morning Prayers. Let Us Rise With You

Today, Jesus, I meet with you earlier than yesterday.  I love it when it is cold and everyone prays at dawn.  I ask the intercession of St. Hannibal for vocations and for the holy workers of God. May Your kingdom be on earth, as it is in heaven. I ask the intercession of Mama Mary for the children.  I ask the intercession of St. Therese for the little miracles.  I ask for the guidance of the holy angels and Saints for all our intentions.  St. Michael, pray for us.  I ask the intercession of St. John Mary Vianney for priests, where I always kiss St. John’s image after masses.  Truly, saints are real as the living and as we are here now, we pray for our daily grind.  We also pray for the faithful departed.  We pray for those dearests in our hearts, family, friends, community, and work.  We pray for all of us around the world.  Touch us, Lord.  My mouth, my mind, my soul could only speak to you as you have designed me, but how almighty you are dear God!  Your creations speak of your blazing love for us!  Yes, all things work out together for good for those who love God and obey His laws. Today, I will let love flow in my heart again, and at times in our frozen days – we will always rise with You with joy in our hearts;  we rise with You God and those we love all the days of our lives.  With You, we thrive, lead us Lord!  Amen.

Image
/rosevoc2.march 8, 2014.good morning prayers

Comments