On June 2. Dear GOD

 

June 2, 2022

 

Dear God

 

I thank you for all that I am today

For all that you grant me and my dear ones

For all that I cannot have

All these - works out together for good

because you love us.

Dear God

You know my heart, you know my thoughts

You know when I sit or stand

How can I ever ask for more,

But only of you.

Be my refuge and all that I can never be

Be my light through which I cannot see

Be my song for all that I desire

Be my Father who cares and gives His life

Lord, grant your blessings to dearests, to all who entrust me for prayers, and especially those in need most of Your mercy.

Send O Lord holy apostles into Your church!

We pray for the Pope, our dear Pope Francis. May the Holy Spirit, in his blessings prepare and guide us in God’s kingdom here on earth as it is in heaven. Amen.

 

Lord Jesus Christ, we trust in You.

 

/Rosevoc. June 2, 2022




 

 

Comments