On Nov 7th . Goodnight Prayer. Without You, I Fall

Dear God, 


there are many things I want to tell you

words I could not even utter 

thoughts I could not even explain

But you know my heart Lord 

You know all that I am

forgive me,  for my transgressions, Lord 

forgive me,  when I lie to you

forgive me,  when I don't mind you 

forgive me,  when I do not love

tonight my God , I feel you in me

because you are my joy

bless all the dearests I love

bless all those who ask me of prayer

and those especially in need most of your mercy

I am nothing Lord

without you, I fall

You are my refuge, my one Father

my strength, my joy

Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me

Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on us

Send, my Lord holy apostles into your church. 

St Hannibal pray for us. 

Mary, our mother, pray for us. 

Holy angels and Saints pray for us. 

Glory be to the Father 

to the Son and to the Holy Spirit 

as it was in the beginning, now, and will be forever 

Amen 


//rosevoc2.10:15pm




Comments