God Reassures



God Reassures

To Fr Siju and Father Andrew
/For Vocations

Maybe
you would also remember me.
When after the celebrations you were there at the back
and became like a statue.
I adore you when you become like a statue
because I only kiss statues like the ones at the chapels.
They say they gather dust, but the holiness of the image
sparks a message remembering
how the saints lived a life of faith.  
I understand those are only moments and surprises from God
to tell me “Saints are real!”
And for those times I have kissed you
I could feel the warmth of   a statue
In the guardianship of a flesh.
“Do you remember Father Siju,  when I teased you,
 St. Siju?
And also,
“Do you remember Father Andrew that I told you
You reminded me of my Korean students?”
Those mornings  I existed with the statues
become real glorious days for me in your presence.
Those moments of rhythm
show me the wonders of God’s grace.
I know you would go, too.
I know you would go, next.
And that is why the Saints are there for us.
In that sacred time of departure
I understand God reassures.
Stars at night merge memories of angels
adoring God.
Evening calls
Dawn rises
And a fresh morning, with the Saints
to start, again, tomorrow.



St. John Mary Vianney, pray for us!
St. Hannibal, pray for us!

Send O Lord holy apostles into Your church!

/rosevoc. Feb 27th 2020 6:01PM



Comments