On Jan 4th, 2020. My Journal Notebook. Little Miracles




Welcome 2020.


The first day of January 2020 was so special.  I spent the countdown, the crux of time in awe of the coming year in another place, not my house, but with my sister and family ( from Japan).  There was a TV mass, and how blessed I was for all the hours twirling 2020.  Thank you, dear God.

Early dawn, I woke up as my daily schedule and got ready for a mass.  Juvy, my sister, and I paved our way to the church of St. Therese.  We were blessed to have been chosen to offer.  I never thought that would happen because we were new to the church, but then  the Lord was so kind that both of us, on this day, offer ourselves to God.  Nothing was planned by Juvy and me.  The Lord did everything for us.  In the little miracles of St. Therese, I believe.

A blessed 2020 to all. 

The Lord is kind and merciful! Smile.

/rosevoc.jan4.2020

Comments