on Jan 3rd 2020. good morning prayer

dear God

for all that you have given me
for all that you  have made of me
for all that I am
thank you

you are the sweetest and grandest
thoughts of my life
for without you I am nothing
for giving me the chances
to have what I need
what I desire
what I love
all comes from you my Lord
bless my dear ones and those
who ask me of prayer
and those who need most your mercy

gather us to serve you more
and enjoy the blessings you have for us
in Jesus name.  amen.

our father
who are in heaven
holy be your name
your kingdom come
your will be done on earth
as it is in heaven
give us this day
our daily bread
and forgive us
our trespasses
as we forgive those
who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
amen

st Hannibal pray for us
send o Lord holy apostles into your church

most sacred heart of Jesus we trust n love u amen.

holy angels and saints pray for us.


Photo at St Therese church
jan1.2020
rosevoc. 2020

Comments

Post a Comment