Morning Prayer 15

Father God

Bless me and my wishes,
those of others too
Again, today , help us
fulfill our daily duties
our big goals
and those of a childs

Let me run to you in my sorrow
and speak your name many times
Let me seek you in my joy
and open my hands to your graces
Let me bend my knees  in all the corners
of the earth
for those who ask
me for prayers
for whom I've promised duty
for all dearest -

Thank you Lord
for this wonderful morning

May Juan and all the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen

Glory be to the Father to the
Son and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the beginning now
 and will be forever.
Amen

St  Joachim and St Anne pray for us.

Father Hannibal pray for us.

Send, O Lord, holy apostles into Your church .


Lord Jesus Christ,
have mercy on us.
Amen

rosevoc. july 26th 2018

Comments