Good Morning Prayer 5

I praise and adore you o my  God
nothing compares to your love
you shelter me from harm
your angels guard me
you are my rock.

I pray for Pope Francis and for his intentions
I pray for the whole world
I pray for our relatives and friends
I pray for the children
Lord in your most sacred heart
let us hope in the promises you shower us
each new day.

most sacred heart of Jesus
we place our trust in you

st Hannibal pray for us
send O Lord holy apostles and workers
into your church

holy angels and saints
pray for us

our father in heaven
holy be your name
your kingdom come
your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our sins
as we forgive those who sin against us
do not bring us to the test
but deliver us from evil.
amen.

rosevoc. 04202018

Comments