Prayer to St, Therese


L.  O  wonderful Little Flower of Jesus,

A. Who hast been exalted by God and art now in the enjoyment of eternal bliss, look down on me, thy little client, imploring thy help on this vale of tears.  Thou hast promised to spend thy heaven doing good upon earth.  The countless answers in all parts of the world to prayers addressed to thee fill my heart with an untold confidence in thy powerful intercession.  Thou hast help thousands, Thou will help also me in my present need.  But above all, obtain for me the greatest of all graces to love my God with my whole heart and never to be separated from Him by mortal sin, to that I may have the happiness of dying in the friendship of my Creator, and under the protection of the Blessed Virgin Mary and thine own.  Amen.


Comments