Our Friends Are Saints And Angels

We are all blessed by God in the days we live.

Breath is free, as the Almighty God created us. We are beautiful flesh, bones and hearts living this life. We have form, touch each other and bear children to fill the land God has lent us. This time we live, as yesterday, when our ancestors primed improved ways of life. And so, it is our duty to make way for superior progress tomorrow. And if by chance, we can make something happen for good, we have achieved a purpose of which God has created us for.

Here, we can be happy, make others happy and pray for God's power and love in all our lives.

Our friends are angels and saints, too. I could sound too imaginative, like creating fiction, but growing up Catholic paved me the way to realize that saints and angels are real.

Of course, I have not seen angels' wings and feathers or halos, but their calm presence in my everyday ordeal makes it evident that they are guarding all the desires of my heart and those of the people I love and pray for. An angel's promise is real, as they are the messengers of God to light and guide, to rule and guard.

Neither, have I witnessed immense miracles by saints, but I believe the small miracles that St. Therese tells us. I could feel in my being and through other's lives the small inspirations that move us to love and serve every new day.

On October 21, 2012 Pope Benedict XVI canonized seven new saints at the Vatican.
The new saints are: Saint Giovanni Battista Piamarta, Saint Jacques Berthieu, Saint Kateri Tekakwitha, Saint Maria Del Carmen, Saint Maria Schaeffer, Saint Mother Maria Anna Cope, and Saint Pedro Calungsod.

Here are manifestations that God's love prevails. The power of faith is a gift to all until the end of time, or till that day each of us sees our dearest Father face to face. We only have different paths to tread, but one last.

Literally, there were many instances of my travelling alone that led me on journey, with faith in saint companions. Of course, the saints I was with, were only pictures and prayers on sheets or books, but then, the assurance, love and completeness I felt, sustained all my time of need.

For example, reading the book of Blessed John Paul, while accompanying someone waiting for death was a challenge of an evening. Every tick of the clock scared in those waiting hours, minutes, and seconds. But then, those hours, moments and seconds were moments of grace, too. My mother was geared up, peacefully to meet Jesus. This was a big grace for our family.

All of us are blessed! May we all become witnesses of the small miracles in our lives. Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, thank you.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Rosalinda_Flores-Martinez

Comments