Y O U

You

We dance in a room of purity where statues come alive 
Painful reveries rejoice in lights of hope 
Shitty scalds on my back are nursed by your hands
And I, bruised by time, heal in your arms
You are my only fortress in an absence,
my fiery red and black horse of earth,
my only snowflake in dusty heat,
my only dream in lunar silence
From crescent to full moon, you are my dance 
I sleep in your heart
Of nothing, you are my zeal 
Hold me like only light is between us, 
hold me sharp and strong,
hold me in dazzling flame
Let legends of bones obey a creation of love  
Rotate me in a waltz -
Suffuse me the ancient, future and now
Bless my brokenness

Like a stream, like a turret, like a wind
Like billows of clouds, break into me
In roars of chants, break me
In all that you are – be free
I love only you. 
My nightrise and dawn seek
a fusion of tongues
You become my husband.



/rosevoc2.july1 2014 on writeme.blogspot.com










Comments