Morning Prayer. Let Us Love You More

February 19, 2014

Dear  Almighty Father,

Every new day I wait for your command.  I wait in your will.  Please greet me in the morning and let me write some words of hope and zeal.  I have been looking for a muse all the time, as to the purpose you’ve put me in.  And then I found out, that in the morning, your Holy Spirit is the joy of my heart.  Dawn must herald your glory.  Dawn must manifest your power.  I will rise afresh and as you summon me, I will sing your words of light.  I will not be silenced in the words that will greet everyone with cheer and love.  In all the days of my life, I would write and let your presence come to us and those we love. 

Forever, I will praise your Holy Name.  Forever, I will adore Jesus Christ.  For thine is the kingdom and the power; and the glory are yours, now and forever. Amen.



Good morning!


/rosevoc2 on writeme

Comments