Rosevoc2: A Letter For You

Thursday, September 20, 2012


Hi -


We have always been separated by time and space.  And my mind is like an emery bag full of pins.


You stay there, and even if corroded, sands in me clean you up, sharp and gleaming.  Then you go.


I wait for your return, placed in a box with threads of life that sew clothes, skin and limbs.


In various shapes and colors, like fruits big and small -  I am steadfast waiting on the table.


How long would I wait?  Until now, I haven't memorized the maps and constellations, or how to stop the rusting.


Writing is arduous; and which way to go is like changing clouds.


My nerve sensors are dead, and until the pins prick, then my brain works.


I have lots to tell you - but I don't know which will make you laugh.  


I want you to be happy.  And though we are oceans apart, know my heart belongs to you, alone. 


Everyday, I wait for the zeal that will make our lives more meaningful and bright.  



P. S.


The sands inside me  are God's own which I gathered from the sea.  It  is clean and pure when God first set foot on it.  The sand is ours, it belongs to the whole earth, and it is up to every life how to return it beautifully, back to its Creator.  


Guess the real color of the emery bag?  It is red. Red blood. Like a heart!  The Sacred Heart is best! Mwhas and love, Rose.


Comments