On July 15. Technology Now / SEND by rosevoc2

July 15, 2012

Sent and Unsent text messages by rosevoc2

SEND

U r d hands of an angel, d heart of a brther, and d zeal of a beloved. Thank you. for Erick on july 5.
My love affrs r never complted except in d purity of its promises 2 God.  I miz ur hand ur lips ur face whn it lookd at me and I strugld not to sob, bcuz I don’t want 2 fail u. I love u wd mu life.
Whn I miz u I try 2 do all d litanies in d world, tht I may not falter in ur trust.  I bend my knees, my elbows, my neck that once u held tenderly, and I wanted nothing but ur luv. I pray we’d become wter,  n  forever wed flow one wave in d shores of God’s hands.
And in God’s breath of love, unleashed by the Holy Spirit I accept, and have taken worlds on me, unbearable sun and stars, tht until whn thru my fault, I have learned 2 luv and carry u.
I luv u in all shapes of formlessness. In mments of God’s grace, above all of lyf – we become one.
Ur music echoes pure luv of heart in Gods grace of chants. I mizz u. to jm on july 9.
Soul of Christ, sanctify me. Bdy of Christ, sav m. blod of Christ, inebriate ,me.  Wter frm d syd of Christ wash m. passion of Christ, strengthn m. o good JESUS, hear me. Widthn ur wounds, hide me.  Suffer me not 2 b sprated frm u. frm d malignant enmy dfend me, in d hour of deth col me. Nd bid me come 2 u, tht wd ur saints I may prais u 4ever. Amen.
D agonies of thinkin if jst 4 ur shdows or a glimpse, instill questions n quests of my futre.  I am not worthy yet hapy but pls don’t bore me. Set me on fire if so d Holy Spirit of God b upon us. July 10
I am ready 2 acept wht d writing muse wld bid me, flames whip syd 2 syd, n I don’t knw wht word to get 2 tuck u all, but love. When ur eyes luk at me I deem an olbligation 2 God 2 pray wd u n contain ur sorrow n joy. I am nothing 2 u, u r everything 2 me. U r all I hav. July 11
I miz u everyday of my life.

/writeme at blogspot.com
/rosevoc2 at wordpress.com

Comments