The Morning Offering Prayer. august 3, 2011


Morning Offering

O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer you my prayers, works, joys, and sufferings of this day in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world. I offer them all the intentions of your Sacred Heart, for the salvation of souls, for the reparation of sins, and for the reunion of all Christians. I offer them for the intentions of our bishops and priests and all the members of the Apostleship of Prayer, and in particular, for those recommended by our Holy Father this month.

Morning Offering of St. Therese

O My God, I offer You all my actions of this day for the intention and for the glory of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I desire to sanctify every beat of my heart, my every thought, my simplest work, by uniting them to its infinite merits; and I wish to make reparation for my sins by casting them into the furnace of Merciful Love.


O My God, I ask of You for myself and for those whom I hold dear, the grace to fulfill perfectly Your holy will, to accept for love of You the joys and sorrows of this passing life, so that we may one day be united together for all eternity. Amen.

Preserve us O Lord, from all dangers of soul and body; and by the intercession of the glorious and blessed Mary, the ever Virgin Mother of God, our blessed Joseph, of the blessed Apostles, Peter and Paul, of St. Hannibal, and of all the Saints, grant us health and peace. Amen.

Act of Faith

O my God, I firmly believe all the sacred truth which Your Holy Catholic Church believes and teaches, because You, the Infallible Truth, have revealed them. O Jesus, increase my faith.

Act of Hope

O my God, relying upon Your goodness and promises, I hope to obtain pardon of my sins, and grace to serve You in this world and life everlasting, through the merits of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Redeemer. Jesus, strengthen my hope.

Act of Charity

O my God, I love You and above all things with my whole heart and soul, because You are infinitely worthy of love; I love my neighbor as myself for the love of You, I forgive all who have injured me, and ask pardon of all whom I have injured, O Jesus, inflame my love. Amen.

Prayer to the Holy Spirit

Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Your faithful and enkindle in them the fire of Your divine love. Send forth Your Spirit and they shall be created, and You shall renew the face of the earth.

Let Us Pray

O God Who by the Light of the Holy Spirit did instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant us by the same Holy Spirit to relish what is right and just and always to rejoice in His consolation, through Christ Our Lord, Amen.


from Roseprayers blogs, 
write me
rosevoc2, 2011

Comments