Good Morning Prayers. I am Calling for Your Grace

Father God,

It’s the Sacred Heart day!  Good morning!  We look up to you in praise and adoration, Father.  We give you thanks!  We adore you!  The weather is gloomy today and the leaves are not moving. People have gone to work.  Kids have gone to school.  And I am here in front of the desktop, calling for your grace.  I have many thoughts now regarding my work; it’s marvelous when you just have to decide because you have to get something or need something, but uphold what is necessary.  I have always come to you face to face leaving what I like most, maybe work, maybe things, maybe power; a squarefight of my decisions, to hatch or not to hatch, a severe acre of thoughts blinking, tell me Father how to deal with our lives; just tell me - so I could do some good work for all.

Have mercy on us and the whole world. Have mercy on the Filipinos and our President and his staff.  Have mercy on our changing conditions that we could all face the truth squarely without greed, but humility.  Let us know that things of this earth will all pass away.  Let us understand that time fades quickly.  In all our endeavours,  let us see that what remains is love.  Make us all work in unity with charity upholding what is best for all.  We thank you for all the those who have helped us.  Bless the poor.  Bless your holy workers, God, and guide us, that your kingdom be on earth as it is in heaven.  TGIF!

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, we trust in You.  Saint Lorenzo Ruiz, pray for us.  Saint John Paul, pray for us.  Mama Mary, pray for us.  Holy angels and Saints, be with us now and forever. Amen.




/rosevoc2. March 7, 2014

Comments